History of the club
1887 - Start of the Conservative Club
1913 - Club was situated in the Assembly rooms, High Street and were paying £50 per annum. The Aldershot Bowling Green was to offer the club its premises over Harlands in Victoria Road at a cost of £40 per annum for the premises and a further £40 for the bowling.
1927/31 - Raised £2000 and borrowed £3000 from the bank to build the building we know today.
1967 - Bowling Green was replaced with car park.